Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. As a greatest hits album, the track list of "Direct Hits" featured songs from other albums. How many previously released albums by The Killers were included on "Direct Hits"?
2. "Direct Hits" features The Killers' first ever single. Which title completes the lyric?
"Open up my eager eyes, cause I'm..."
3. Which psychic-sounding song was a "Direct Hit" from 2006's "Sam's Town"?
4. Which of these first lines was the opening line to "When You Were Young"?
5. One of the tracks on "Direct Hits" was featured in an episode of "Fringe", and the trailer to the 2009 animated movie, "Planet 51". The film was about an astronaut who landed on an alien planet, so which song by The Killers did they pick?
6. A couple of the tracks on "Direct Hits" were unique to the greatest hits album and had not been released before. Which ones were they?
7. Which of these lyrics were in the track "The Way It Was?"
8. One of the singles featured on "Direct Hits" topped a Blinkbox survey as the weirdest song lyric of all time. Which Killers lyric caused confusion on the internet and at radio stations when the single was released?
9. In which "Direct Hits" song could you see "Cinderella in a party dress", a "slick chrome American prince", and "Castles in the sky"?
10. Three of the songs on "Direct Hits" were one-word titles. "Human" and "Spaceman" were two of them. Which word was the other one-word title on the album?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor 1nn1
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.