Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Medieval Merek landed with a thud in London's Hyde Park in the 21st century. He saw a man sitting on a big metal object with wheels. The man (and his metal horse) were going up and down the park making the grass shorter. What strange magic was this?
2. While Merek was wandering around the park, he noticed that some people had tiny objects in their ears with music coming out of them. What strange magic was this?
3. Merek hung around in the park until it got dark (well, where else would he go?), but it didn't get as dark as he expected. Throughout the park there were sticks with lights on top of them, but the light wasn't coming from a fire. What strange magic was this?
4. Out on the streets of London there were countless people walking around. Some of them had an odd, blue material around their legs. What strange magic was this?
5. As well as seeing lots of people walking around, there were many people moving around inside carriages. But the carriages weren't being drawn by horses. What strange magic was this?
6. After walking around for a while, Merek came across a huge tower with four circles at the top. Each circle had twelve numbers on it with two black sticks pointing to some of them. Merek noticed that the sticks were slowly moving around the numbers. What strange magic was this?
7. There's so much to see in 21st century London that it took Merek a while to notice the changing lights. They switch from red, to orange, to green. What strange magic was this?
8. Merek looked up and saw some huge white birds soaring across the 21st century sky. But the birds didn't have beaks and they didn't flap their wings. What strange magic was this?
9. Merek was walking around London. Some of the buildings had big glass doors that moved sideways as Merek walked past. What strange magic was this?
10. Some of the people walking around London were holding black or silver rectangles to their ears and speaking to them. To Merek, it sounded as though he was only hearing half a conversation, as though the rectangles were quietly talking back. What strange magic was this?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.