Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. My siblings and I grew up in the noughties. My sister was a huge fan of a brand of fashion dolls (huge rivals of Barbie) that were first released in 2001. What was the brand?
2. Beyblades were a popular toy that allowed you to battle your friends. What did a Beyblade do?
3. Which toy could be used to make ice treats?
4. What did Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! have in common?
5. In 2003, a small digital camera was released for a popular video game console. Which console was the EyeToy made for?
6. Which doll had brightly-coloured rubbery hair and flexible arms and legs?
7. Furbies were popular throughout the the noughties. Children were convinced that they could be taught to speak English if they were played with enough. How did Furbies actually work?
8. What was the name of the pocket-sized digital pet that was popular in the early 2000s?
9. I loved teddy bears as a child. Owners of a Doodle Bear could do something to their teddy that other bear-owners couldn't do (at least not without punishment!). What could you do to a Doodle Bear?
10. One of the most popular computer games of the decade was first released in 2000. Players could create characters, build them a home and set them on a career path. What was the game?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.