Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Broadway's first "Hello, Dolly" (1964); Lifetime Tony Award Winner (1995)
2. Dedicated his life's work to improve working and living conditions of the American farmer
3. Birth name was Ernest Evans; his mega-hit song became a dance sensation in the 1960s
4. Cast member, first season "Saturday Night Live"; starred in the movies "Seems Like Old Times", "Fletch" and "Spies Like Us"
5. Journalist known for investigative and high profile interviews; married talk show host, Maury Povich in 1984
6. Born into country music "royalty" in the 1950s; singer-songwriter; provided the voice of Red in "Red & Ted's Road Show" (pinball game)
7. Professional (American) football player; sports media broadcaster, announcer, analyst
8. Television credits include: "Family Ties", "Friends", "Cougar Town"; movies include: "Scream" (series), "Barnyard", "Bedtime Stories"
9. Super-model; personal "brand" included ventures into beauty, fashion, fitness and home furnishings; released a coffee table book memorable images
10. Welsh singer-songwriter, actress, television personality, political activist; sold more than ten million records (worldwide) before the age of 21
Source: Author cowboybluedog
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ponycargirl
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.