Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Queen Elizabeth II died on 8th September 2022, What was the name given to the collection of plans covering her death and subsequent funeral requirements?
2. Edward Fitzalan-Howard was The Earl Marshall at the time of Queen Elizabeth II death and he was responsible for organising her State Funeral. This position is a hereditary one, held by which dukedom?
3. The Archbishop of Canterbury, the senior primate of the Church of England, conducted Queen Elizabeth's State Funeral, as well as the committal service at St George's Chapel, Windsor.
4. In the British Royal Household, what is the main duty of the Gold Stick and Silver Stick positions?
5. Adam Tuck is the Rouge Dragon Pursuivant of Arms in Ordinary. To what country does the title allude?
6. Samuel Vestey held this role prior to Rupert Ponsonby's appointment by Elizabeth II. What sovereign household position was it?
7. David Barber serves in the Royal Household in a position related to wildlife; what creature is counted annually in an "upping"?
8. The Lord Warden of the Cinque Ports is one of the higher honours bestowed by the Sovereign. Which appropriate person was serving in this role when Queen Elizabeth died in 2022?
9. At the funeral service for Queen Elizabeth II, Lord Andrew Parker broke his staff of office and placed the two halves on the casket. What office did he hold, a tenure that ended with Her Majesty's death?
10. Taking office just two days before the death of the Queen Elizabeth II, the Right Honourable Brandon Lewis now carries the Lord Chancellor's Purse. For what National Symbol, which is kept in this purse, does the Lord Chancellor have responsibility?
Source: Author smpdit
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ponycargirl
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.