Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Sir Paul McCartney said that his first encounter with Queen Elizabeth took place when he was ten years old. What was the nature of this encounter?
2. To which of her Norman ancestors, who made quite an entrance in England, did the young Sir Paul McCartney compare Queen Elizabeth?
3. What honor did Queen Elizabeth II bestow on Sir Paul McCartney and all The Beatles on October 26, 1965?
4. When The Beatles met the Queen for the first time in 1965, they were given direct instructions concerning the meeting. Which of the following was one of the directives they were given?
5. The Queen was featured in a sort of a love song that Sir Paul McCartney wrote in 1969. What was the name of the song, found on "Abbey Road" (1969)?
6. According to Sir Paul McCartney, to whom did the Queen re-introduce him in 1982 at the Royal Albert Hall event, "An Evening for Conservation".
7. Queen Elizabeth was present, along with Sir Paul McCartney, when the Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts was opened in 1996, but what honor did McCartney receive from The Queen the following year on March 11, 1997?
8. At which Jubilees in 2002 and 2012 did Sir Paul McCartney perform for Queen Elizabeth II?
9. How did Sir Paul McCartney describe Queen Elizabeth II during his final meeting with her in 2018?
10. The Beatles were Queen Elizabeth II's favorite music group.
Source: Author ponycargirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.