Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The bar is a unit of...
2. Which of the following animals is NOT a dinosaur?
3. The "split-brain" experiments led by Robert Sperry in the 1960s were conducted with patients who had brain injuries. His findings led to ideas on brain "lateralization", which concerns what?
4. Which disease is caused by a lack of Vitamin C?
5. Used to detect ionizing radiation particles, this instrument uses both a needle and a clicking sound. What do we call it?
6. Which of the following drugs is an antibiotic?
7. Hyperglycaemia, an affliction that can affect diabetes sufferers, is an excess of what substance in the blood?
8. Your doctor tells you that your child's motor skill development is fantastic. Which of the following motor skills would the doctor have noticed to make this statement?
9. Which initialization stands for a specific blood cell which is the most common in the body?
10. Which of these classes of animals evolved earlier than the rest?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.