Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The first Road Block of the race had teams rappelling down the side of Calgary Central Library. How many flags did they need to find there?
2. In Smithers, B.C. in Leg 2, what prompt was given to the teams to decide who participated in the Road Block?
3. Which team did not complete the bungee Road Block in Whistler, B.C., taking a penalty as a result?
4. The Road Block in Tofino, B.C. (in Leg 5) took place in the Pacific Ocean.
5. In Leg 6, teams visited the Niagara Region of Ontario for not one, but two Road Blocks. The first of these involved working at a facility for which of these automakers?
6. At the Château des Charmes in Niagara-on-the-Lake, how many teams used their Assist in the grape harvester task?
7. Teams completing the via ferrata in Saguenay in Leg 8 were met with a code. Which of these cracked that code?
8. In Toronto in Leg 9, one racer had to use a mechanical ascender to scale up which Toronto landmark?
9. There were two Road Blocks in Leg 10. The first of these involved an RCAF helicopter. Which racer did not complete this task?
10. The race's final Road Block involved riding a jetski in the harbour of what East Coast Canadian city?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.