Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which affordable coffee brand began using the slogan "good to the last drop" in its advertising since the early 1900s?
2. Which credit card company, known for their green, gold, platinum, and black cards and their centurion logo, told their cardholders: "Don't leave home without it" in the 1970s?
3. Which beer company, acquired in 2008 by InBev, had a popular commercial in the 1980s with a nostalgic jingle that said "head for the mountains of ________"?
4. This cheese brand from Wisconsin has used several slogans throughout its existence, such as "we're real cheese people", "taste the real difference", and "just say cheese". Which brand, which may remind you of a military rank, is it?
5. Which brand sold the drug tolterodine to treat overactive bladders in the early 2000s, ending their commercials with the phrase "and I don't have to go right now"?
6. In the 1990s, a watch company revived its slogan "it takes a licking and keeps on ticking", made famous by John Cameron Swayze in the 1950s, having two sumo wrestlers bump against each other with watches taped to their chests. Which brand is it?
7. Which American car manufacturer, known for their ground-breaking Model T, has frequently used the phrase "built _______ tough" in their commercials? (hint: it's the founder's last name)
8. Which of the following potato chip company had a series of popular commercials in the 20th century with the slogan "betcha can't eat just one!"?
9. The tagline "Because you're worth it" belongs to which of the following company that sells beauty products, L'Oreal __________?
10. According to this donut and coffee shop's commercials, "America runs on" what?
Source: Author Lpez
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.