Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Sushi is typically a dish served cold. If you really wanted to exact revenge on somebody by heating up their sushi, you may consider what spicy Japanese condiment normally made with horseradish and mustard?
2. What about a dish served hot, you ask? What about a paella? This Spanish dish can be cooked with seafood or with certain vegetables, but leaving out this key spice known for its red threads would probably ruin the dish for purists. What spice seems to be important to the paella?
3. Hey, if you can't compromise on your dish, then kill 'em with sweetness! This delicious pie is made with a particular Floridian fruit, but which would it be?
4. See, pizza is the best dish for revenge-- you can customize it to meet any disliking. If you wanted to ruin your enemy's Hawaiian pizza, what ingredient should you leave off?
5. Although this salad seems like it would be from Italy, it was actually originally from Mexico. Cause for vengeance? Your call. In fact, you could probably increase or reduce the amount of croutons to enable your revenge. What type of salad, known for its unique dressing, is depicted?
6. Pasta is easy to cook; it's also easy to ruin. For your enemies, you could undercook or overcook an alfredo dish like the one depicted. What long noodle, as shown, is typically associated with alfredo?
7. This, one of the five mother sauces, is the only one that is also an emulsion-- it's made of ingredients that don't go together. You could technically enact revenge by giving them a completely different sauce, of course, or by adding too many acidic ingredients. What sauce is this?
8. The Croque Monsieur is a grilled sandwich covered in sauce. My suggestion for your sabotage-- cut off the crusts or fill it with spam! The word Monsieur means 'Mister' in French, but what does 'Croque' translate to in the name of this dish?
9. It'd be hard to sabotage this big soup of Italian origins -- maybe oversalting? -- because it can contain so many different vegetables and small pasta. Which of these soups is depicted?
10. Sannakji is a Korean dish which, if you're not familiar with Asian cuisine, could be a bit of a challenge. You may not even need to make changes to the dish if your enemy is squeamish. What is the main ingredient of this meal?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.