Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What are feral cats?
2. Stable feral cat colonies live in what kind of society?
3. Feral cats are friendly and completely trust humans.
4. Where can feral cat colonies be found?
5. What is considered the most humane and effective way of reducing colonies?
6. What is the best way to feed a colony should you want to?
7. Feral cats do not need shelters, as they are used to being outside in all kinds of weather.
8. At what age do feral cat mothers bring their babies out in the open?
9. On average, how many litters can two uncontrolled breeding cats have in a year?
10. What is the best way to catch a feral cat?
Source: Author DakotaNorth
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.