Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The American pit bull terrier was originally bred as a guard dog.
2. Because of their great intelligence, border collies make excellent pets for "couch potatoes".
3. Most adult dogs have dental disease.
4. The most common dental disease in dogs is cavities.
5. Standard poodles can make good hunting dogs.
6. Most short-tailed dogs, like cocker spaniels, Doberman pinschers, Jack Russell terriers and Rottweilers, are born with short tails.
7. In twentieth century United States, most dogs turned in to animal shelters and pounds were adopted.
8. The Great Dane was originally bred in Denmark.
9. A dog with a wagging tail is always happy.
10. Dogs yawn because they are bored.
Source: Author crisw
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.