Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following Italian cities was ruled by a chief magistrate known as a "Doge"?
2. What word can be defined as 'a bright spot on the parhelic circle'?
3. If my Uncle Hubert was complaining that his "dogs" hurt, to what kind of doctor should I suggest he go see?
4. Which of these places claims to be the home of the American food known as the hot dog?
5. In which season of the year would one experience the weather pattern known as "the dog days"?
6. Which of the following words means a comic verse that has a crude or irregular rhythm?
7. Which one of the following dog themed titles was a hit for Elvis Presley in 1956?
8. Which one of these things might be described as dog-eared?
9. What color are the flowers (usually) of the dogwood tree?
10. What one of these animals is sometimes referred to as a dogie in cowboy jargon?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.