Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. To give my living room an Egyptian décor, gilding was added to much of the furniture.
2. Where do berm and moats usually become part of the architecture?
3. Having a kit always packed and ready to go, is a good idea.
4. Because he was following protocol, Lieutenant Smythe went chasing after the herd.
5. With bushy eyebrows and a large mole on his lip, ugly or scary is a good description of my Uncle Armand.
6. If you drop a pill on the floor, it is best to just throw it away.
7. You must put the sails up the mast if furious waves come at you in the evening.
8. While packing for Christmas, I made a label and box error.
9. While taking a trip to Canada, I started to fall and see red skies at night.
10. While sitting at the bar, betting on sports was a common activity.
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.