Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these is a black and white Chinese mammal?
2. Which of these penguin species is completely black and white, with no yellow or orange markings?
3. Which of these species of tapir are black and white?
4. Which of these is an African mammal that has black and white stripes?
5. Which of these is a black and white mammal that only lives in North America?
6. What type of animal is the banded sea krait, which has black and white bands?
7. Orcas are black and white aquatic mammals.
8. What type of animal is the indri, which has black and white fur?
9. Zebra swallowtail butterflies are completely black and white without any other color markings.
10. Which gender of ostrich has black and white feathers?
Source: Author zebra101
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor guitargoddess
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.