Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. My chinchilla, Mr. P, runs the same pattern in his wheel and around his cage at night. This is an example of:
2. Sir Percival is the proper name given to my handsome chinchilla. A chinchilla can learn to come when his or her name is called:
3. During normal activities, Percy Chinchilla makes this type of noise:
4. One behavior problem Percival, my chinchilla, manifests is throwing his food out of the feeder. This is primarily due to:
5. I vacuum a lot of Percy's chinchilla fur. Chinchillas were farmed for the following reason:
6. The most ideal cage liner for a chinchilla consists of:
7. My dog Sophie would like to chase my chinchilla. This is an example of
8. Chinchillas like a water bath every six months or so.
9. Which of these is suitable to give a chinchilla for a treat, in small amounts?
10. In an emergency, we will transport Percival in a carrier and bring his cage. Along with water, what else will we need in case of a relocation?
Source: Author dcb52
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.