Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Unlike hamsters, which are available in a variety of colours, the only gerbil colours that exist are brown and black.
2. Why might a standard wire cage be unsuitable for your gerbils?
3. Gerbils are desert creatures and have adapted to desert life in many ways. Which of these is not true?
4. Gerbils are nocturnal, like hamsters.
5. You soon discover that your gerbils love sunflower seeds. Why should you limit the number of these that they eat each day?
6. You notice one of your gerbils thumping with his back foot. Why might he be doing this?
7. Why shouldn't you give your gerbils cardboard tubes to play with?
8. Which of these is not a species of gerbil?
9. What should you do if you discover your female gerbil has had babies?
10. At approximately what age can you separate the baby gerbils from their mother?
Source: Author helen295
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.