Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Ferrets, while not a common household pet, do make good pets because they have been domesticated and can be house-trained. A male ferret is called a hob. What is a female ferret called?
2. Ferrets were originally used for what purpose?
3. Ferrets come in a range of colors and markings. Those with a white or yellow undercoat and a frosting of gray, brown, or black fur are known as what?
4. When it comes to diet, what are ferrets classified as?
5. Ferrets will play with pet dogs or cats. If you have a pet ferret, what is the best way to introduce it to other household pets?
6. To which family does the ferret belong?
7. When ferrets are scared, angry, or marking territory, they emit a foul smelling scent. Where is the scent gland that produces this odor located?
8. Much like cats and dogs, ferrets like to play. Which of the following is NOT a good toy for ferrets?
9. Which type of ferret is the only one native to the U.S.?
10. Ferrets are curious creatures. They'll explore whatever and wherever you allow them to explore. Of the following, which is not a good choice of housing for a pet ferret?
Source: Author nmerr
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.