Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What gait has these footfalls? Outside hind paired with inside fore, inside hind paired with outside fore.
2. How many beats are there in the walk?
3. What gait has these footfalls? Outside hind, inside hind, outside fore, inside fore.
4. How many beats are in the trot?
5. If you were traveling at 6mph what gait would you most likely be at?
6. How many beats are in the canter?
7. What are the footfalls of the canter?
8. What is the last leg to strike the ground at the canter commonly called?
9. On the correct diagonal at the posting trot,which leg should be moving forward when the rider rises?
10. Which of these is NOT a Western gait?
Source: Author stbooth12
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.