Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. My literal horse knows a lot of sailors. At the base of his tail is a ______.
2. My literal horse is of royal blood (though he is modest and doesn't brag). I know this is true because at the top of each hoof is his __________.
3. My literal horse has a brown thumb. He can't grow any plants because where his neck joins his back he has _________.
4. My literal horse can jump really high, because on each foot he has a _____.
5. My literal horse is very quiet. On his back leg he has a ________.
6. My literal horse is never quite well. He is always coughing because his rump is his ________.
7. My literal horse is always ready for Christmas. He has four ___________, one on the inside of each leg.
8. My literal horse is popular with surfers, because on his neck it's easy to find a _______ .
9. My literal horse wants to know what people think. Between his ears he has a ___.
10. My literal horse will never be broke, because his behind is his ________.
Source: Author moms_revenge
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.