Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What do you call a canter in Western lingo?
2. What is a horse that grabs onto something and inhales air called?
3. Where are a horse's "feathers" located?
4. What does "over-reaching" mean?
5. What does "roaching" the mane mean?
6. What is a term used to describe an inexperienced horse?
7. What is the name used for supernumerary premolars?
8. What are people talking about when they say a horse carries a "good flag" ?
9. What does F.E.I. stand for?
10. What is the web of a horseshoe?
Source: Author horsestuff
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.