Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When leading a horse in the USA, you usually stand ______ the horse.
2. Bits are mainly used when --.
3. When the farrier comes, it's time to have your horse's -- checked.
4. When is it most common to use a leadrope?
5. What are girths used for?
6. What does a rubber curry comb do?
7. Which of these leg markings cover the leg up to the highest point?
8. What is palomino?
9. In horses, thrush is a disease of the --.
10. When a horse is lame, it means which of the following?
Source: Author Mongoose1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.