Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. General Robert E. Lee's famous horse was named...
2. A farmer, trying to breed an all-around utility horse, developed this breed, which was named after him.
3. Alexander the Great, according to legend, rode a horse only he could handle. What was this horse's name?
4. This horse, ridden by Capt. Keogh of the U.S. Cavalry, was a survivor of Little Big Horn.
5. This big, red Thoroughbred, owned by Samuel Riddle, and a winner in all but one start, never raced in the Kentucky Derby; thus he never had a chance to win the Triple Crown.
Source: Author Ladyleo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.