Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these isn't part of an English general purpose saddle?
2. What is the name of William Funnell's wife?
3. True or False; The Eriskay Pony originated in Ireland.
4. The Grand National is held at which racecourse?
5. A fleabitten grey is...
6. When vaulting, what pace is the horse usually going at?
7. The author of Black Beauty was Anna_______?
8. True or False: A Dartmoor is a type of headcollar.
9. Harvey Smith's son's name is:
10. How much of a horse's body content is water?
Source: Author groovyhorselover
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.