Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. As you walk out to the paddock full of horses your partner tells you that their horse is the "bay gelding." You look at the horses and notice which horse it is straight away. Which horse is it?
2. Once you reach the gate, your partner realises they have forgotten something. "Can you run back to the shed and get the headstall please?" they ask you. Of these 4 items, which one would you go back and get?
3. You are asked, "Can you go and get me some chaff, please?" What do you get when you go back to the shed?
4. Once the horse is caught, you both begin grooming it. Your partner hands you an object which resembles something like a bent screwdriver. "Ahhh, I know what this is, it's a _________" you tell them.
5. Your partner asks you to pass them the curry comb. You think for a minute and then realise that a curry comb can be made of several materials. What material is it NEVER made of?
6. Your partner hands you a saddle and a saddlecloth. What do you do?
7. Before your partner gets on the horse to ride, he remembers he has forgotten to put boots on the horse. What might you think when you hear this?
8. Your partner offers you a ride first, you accept. You stand to the left of the horse, gather the reins in one hand, put your right foot into the stirrup and swing gently onto the horse's back. What shouldn't you have done?
9. Once on the horse, you say to your partner "Gee this horse is tall!" they reply "Well he is 16 ______ high."
10. After your ride, it starts to rain and your partner says they will put a rug on the horse to keep it dry. Which rug would you fetch from the tack room?
Source: Author valgal
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.