Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. For what purpose would you put bell boots on your horse?
2. If you're just starting a 2-year old under saddle, which of these would be a good training exercise?
3. If a horse's tail is tucked tightly between his legs, he is which of these?
4. When trying to catch a horse, always walk straight up to him head-on so he knows you're there.
5. If a horse is broken to neck-rein what does it mean?
6. What is the correct number of poles used in pole bending?
7. All riding horses should be shod.
8. The Friesian horse originated in which country?
9. A snaffle bit is which of these?
10. If you are sitting on your horse with perfect body position, how do you look?
Source: Author smittyfan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.