Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The first baby goat is the Stiefelgeiss that belongs to the adult pictured here. With a name like Heidi, can you tell me where this kid comes from?
2. The next baby goat belongs to the breed seen here in its adult colored variety. Which breed is this that originated in Ankara, Turkey hundreds of years ago and produces mohair?
3. The third baby goat is a descendant of this goat, Taffy IV, who served as the mascot of the 2nd Battalion of the Welsh Regiment in World War I. What breed of goat is this that comes from Asia?
4. The fourth baby goat is the pygmy goat that originated on which continent?
5. The fifth baby goat is the Pyrenean goat. This goat is native to which two countries?
6. The sixth baby goat belongs to the mother seen here. The breed has nicknames like "Lop-eared Goat" or "Rabbit Goat". Which breed is this with a name that seems to imply it comes from Africa?
7. The seventh baby goat belongs to a very exclusive breed called the Bilberry goat which is pictured here. The kid is named Danny and lives on Bilberry Rock in what country?
8. Although this baby fainting goat looks dead, it has in fact just 'fainted'. Fainting goats never lose consciousness when they 'faint'.
9. The ninth baby goat is a Valais Blackneck goat from the mother seen here. Although this breed is found in each of these countries, its largest concentration is found in a canton in which country?
10. The final baby goat belongs to the parents seen here that are Changthangi or Pashmina goats. Which Asian mountain range is the original home of this breed?
Source: Author tazman6619
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.