Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I know what you're saying. "Pandas aren't evil - they're so cute and cuddly. They've never attacked humans." Is this true?
2. Which of these weapons does the vicious panda NOT have in its arsenal?
3. The panda menace once invaded most of Southeast Asia. Currently, the pandas have consolidated their forces and taken what part of China as a stronghold?
4. As part of their diabolical plan to confuse the world, they have created controversy as to what animals they are related to. What are the pandas' closest relatives?
5. The panda was noted for its prey stalking ability in 1870 when Alphonse Milne-Edwards named the panda after this accomplished (yet diminutive) hunter.
6. Which of these social habits do pandas have? - yet again showing their evil nature.
7. Pandas are facing starvation since they eat only one type of bamboo and that species is due to go dormant in a few years.
8. The panda is (of course) the personification of a major controversy in the United States today. The two books, "The Panda's Thumb" and "Of Pandas and People", take opposing views on what issue?
9. The panda is infamous for clearcutting the bamboo forests in China. Coincidentally, this organization adopted the panda as its logo and advocates the logging of Tasmanian old-growth forests.
10. How are pandas classified by their eating habits (not their Linnaean classification)?
Source: Author tralfaz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.