Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Pandas are widely known to come from China, but in which Chinese province are you mostly likely to find pandas living in the wild?
2. We all know that pandas love to eat bamboo and, as a result, pandas have true opposable thumbs in order to allow them to eat their favourite food. True or false?
3. A panda needs to eat so much bamboo because of its digestive system. True or false?
4. A problem exacerbating the panda population problem is the fact that female pandas have very few cubs during their fertile years. How many cubs does a female panda living in the wild produce during each pregnancy and how often?
5. Do pandas hibernate?
6. Aside from black patches around the eyes, black limbs, black eyes, black claws and a black nose, which other body parts of a panda are black?
7. Pandas can get quite vocal. How many distinct calls have been identified in the wild?
8. The most well-known panda reserve in China is known by which name?
9. Which of these four statements is true of pandas?
10. The panda we all know so well is in fact a species known as the Giant Panda. There is another species of panda, known as the Red Panda, which resembles which other animal?
Source: Author DigitalAngel
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.