Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these animals is NOT considered to be an ape?
2. Bats are considered mammals, even though they can fly. There are many types of bats. There is one type called a vampire bat. Why is it called a vampire bat?
3. There are many types of cats. Two of the large ones are lions and tigers. However, there are others, including cheetahs, cougars, jaguars, and leopards. Which one of these four is NOT spotted?
4. Which of these adjectives describes a cow?
5. There are many types of dogs. Which one of these is NOT a type of dog?
6. Although "elk" refers to a slightly different animal depending on whether you are in the United States or in Europe, they are both types of the same animal. What type of animal is an elk?
7. A fox is a type of mammal related to dogs more than most other mammals. What is the most common type of fox?
8. Pigs are common farm animals. Which of these words describes a female pig?
9. Rats are rodents that can be found almost everywhere, both geographically (every continent except Antarctica) and types of locations (in the street, in houses, in research labs). Which of these is NOT a real animal?
10. The yak is an animal that is related to cows and bison. Which continent are yaks native to?
Source: Author hotdogPi
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor guitargoddess
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.