Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which continent does the magnificent tiger call home?
2. While the unusual looking tapir looks a lot like a pig, it is actually more closely related to which of these farm animals?
3. The wide-eyed tarsier is most likely to be found dining on which of the following?
4. Which island nation does the tenrec call home?
5. Why is it unlikely that you will ever get to see a Tasmanian tiger?
6. The topi is an antelope indigenous to the Pampas region of South America.
7. When a Thomson's gazelle senses danger, which of the following actions will it display?
8. In which of the following mountain ranges should you expect to see a taruca?
9. The takin is the national animal for which of the following countries?
10. The tahr is a relative of wild goats and its home is in areas of southern Asia.
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.