Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following options is another name for the beautiful animal usually called an elk?
2. What is the term for when the elephant seal comes to land to shed many pounds of skin?
3. What should expect to see an echidna dining on?
4. The largest populations of Eastern Lowland gorillas are found in which of the following countries?
5. What type of mammal is the emperor tamarin?
6. One of the largest subspecies of antelope in the world, what is this type of animal known as?
7. Elephants are known to do all of the following in an attempt to cool off, EXCEPT which?
8. In the winter, the stoat's fur turns from grayish-brown to white, and it is often called which of the following?
9. If you come upon this eleven-banded armadillo in the wild, you should leave it alone for which of the following reasons?
10. This cute little animal is called an eki.
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.