Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. THE PREMISE: The new apprentice zookeeper, Bachelor Bob, has worked out a new feeding and demonstration schedule for the animals recently placed in his charge at the FunTrivia Zoo in Quizzyland. Alas, he stood too close to the hippopotamus, and with a SNAP the paper was gone (though Bob managed to move his hand in time). Now help Bob piece together the schedule from the fragments of his memory!
The Animals: lion, elephant, giraffe, seal, hippo
Their names: Furaji, Imani, Jojo, Nuru, Zula
Feeding times: 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm
1. Bob feeds Zula one hour before the lion, and one hour after Imani.
2. Bob feeds Jojo one hour before Furaji, but one hour after the giraffe.
3. Bob feeds Nuru one hour before the elephant.
4. The hippo does not eat at 11am.
NOTE: Use a pencil and paper to keep track of clues and conclusions, perhaps with a grid or chart.
Question 1 - Which animal has the last feeding/demo of the day (3pm)?
2. When is Jojo fed?
3. When does Bob feed the giraffe?
Enter just a number: 11, 12, 1, 2, 3
4. When does Zula get her feeding time?
(Please enter just a number: 11, 12, 1, 2, or 3. No "am/pm" or other suffix)
5. What is the giraffe's name?
6. At 12pm Bob feeds and shows off his training of which animal?
7. When does the lion get some yummy raw meat and roar for the crowd?
(11, 12, 1, 2, 3)
8. When do Nuru and the elephant eat at their respective times?
9. Which animal is Nuru?
10. Lastly, what is the name of the hippo who caused all the problems in the first place?
Source: Author gracious1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.