Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. To solve each question, just look for a hidden word in the sentences, all relating to the word HATE.
Franklin loves to gloat. He's so stuck up and proud.
2. Blood is like thick red wine.
3. The wind is gusty today, thought Tim. I hope the tarp doesn't blow away.
4. When I moved to Mobile, I had to get an Alabama license. My Colorado license was no longer valid in the new state.
5. Oh, Lorenzo, these crab hors-d'oeuvres are delicious. May I have the recipe?
6. Kellogs' cornflakes taste really good, but I prefer the Frosted Flakes.
7. Fran corralled the cows faster than anyone else.
8. Some view Adolf Hitler as a sadist; a stentorian dictator that took pleasure in the cruel treatment of millions in concentration camps during WWII.
9. After being on a strict diet for three months, Joshua wanted to splurge a bit. He looked in his refrigerator, and though the bacon tempted him greatly, he remained strong and did not eat any.
10. Wade testified to the fact that Alejandro was guilty.
Source: Author salami_swami
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.