Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Tristan's friends' names are Joseph, Rosana, Rachel, Ralph, Jane and Jared.
Their last names are Black, White, Green, Chalmers, Palmers and Harris.
The school leaving pranks they performed were: putting the school on the market, hiding a dead rat in the staffroom, spray painting the headmaster's car metallic gold, applying superglue to chairs, causing the library to disappear, and putting some honey on some doorknobs.
One received an athletic scholarship, another went to a performing arts school, one repeated the year, another went backpacking in Asia, another became a barista and one started an arts degree.
Using a grid or pen and paper may help you figure out which last name each friend had, which prank they were responsible for and what they did after they left school.
1. The name of the person who put the school on the market begins with J, unlike the name of the person who spray painted the headmaster's car a shiny, most gaudy gold colour (which doesn't).
2. Those of Tristan's friends whose names begin with R all also have surnames which end in S.
3. Ms. Green was delighted when she received a letter containing an athletic scholarship offer, and Mr. Harris was equally elated when he found out he'd been accepted into a certain School of Performing Arts.
4. None of those who spray painted the headmaster's car, made the library disappear or applied superglue to every single teacher's chair (in every classroom) were female.
5. The person who left a dead rat in the staffroom repeated the year.
6. The person responsible for behoneying doorknobs was a Ms. Chalmers.
7. The great magician who made the library disappear got into Arts at Oxford, and stayed in touch with Rosana during her gap year when she backpacked through Asia.
8. Though Joseph was an accomplice in the library prank, he was not the main actor in that case.
9. It was Mr Black who began working as a barista after he completed a six week course.
10. Each of Tristan's friends visited him in the 12 months after he did his final exams.
What did the person who applied some honey to some doorknobs become after they left school?
2. What did Jared do as his farewell prank?
3. Which misdemeanor did the young Mr/Miss Green commit before they left school?
4. Which young person decided to repeat the year (and pulled almost as excellent a prank as the recalcitrant Tristan's the following year, before doing law?)
5. What did the person whose surname is White go on to?
6. Which end-of-school prank did Ralph pull?
7. The person responsible for leaving a dead rat hidden amongst files in the staffroom was the...?
8. Who won the athletics scholarship?
9. What did the person who applied superglue to the teachers' chairs do after they left school?
10. The first letters of answers 1-10 spell a word, which will tell you: What happened to Tristan?
Source: Author Codeine
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Fifiona81
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.