Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. After the birth of her daughter, which actress came forward to speak publicly of her severe struggles with postpartum depression and its effects of suicidal ideation ?
2. This actress played a main protagonist in the first three-part very famous movie trilogy that began in 1977. Natalie Portman played this actress's movie mother in that trilogy's second three-part movie series. Which actress am I referring to who has spoken openly of her substance abuse and bipolar disorder?
3. Which actor, who was hired as a carpenter to build cabinets for George Lucas and office expansions for Francis Ford Coppola before playing roles in movies for both directors, suffers from severe depression?
4. This billionaire author admits that the "Dementors" in one of her famous series of books were based upon her experience with depression and suicidal ideation. What's the name of this author?
5. Which extremely multi-talented athlete revealed in his 2008 autobiography, "Breaking Free", that he suffered from dissociative identity disorder?
6. Which athlete, diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) at age nine, used sports as his main therapy and went on to set a record for most gold medals at one Olympic Games?
7. Which actress, who starred as Pris in "Blade Runner" and made a big splash in the movies starring alongside Tom Hanks in a 1984 Ron Howard film, has been diagnosed with autism?
8. This singer has suffered from an anxiety disorder so severe that she has collapsed during some of her concerts. Which successful female singer, who was once married to James Taylor, has never been too vain to discuss her struggles with her crippling anxiety?
9. Despite suffering from dyslexia and partial deafness, this late TV and movie star was known for his love of motorcycle and car racing and even more so for his insistence on doing most of his own stunts. What actor, who played a bounty hunter named Josh Randall in his first TV series, am I referring to?
10. This multi-talented actor, who once played a mental patient named Carl Childers, has spoken openly of his obsessive-compulsive disorder. Which actor, who spends more time with his musical group, The Boxmasters, than working on movies, am I referring to?
Source: Author mayneeyak
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.