Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I was a director of a TV show starring a redhead named Lucille Ball, who later became an American icon. Who was I?
2. Most people remember me as Dear Abby, an American newspaper columnist. I was inspired by my twin sister to write the column, featuring advice to letters I received in the mail. Who was I?
3. My career included being an actress and radio talk show host. I was best known for being a TV show panelist for the game "What's My Line?". Who was I?
4. I played significant roles in the movies "Ben Hur" and "Planet of the Apes". One of the major roles of my career was as Moses in the film, "The Ten Commandments". Who was I?
5. As an actress and dancer, I was a popular pin up girl for soldiers during World War 2. My greatest success was a musical production called "Cover Girl" with Gene Kelly. Who was I?
6. I was best known for a television series character named "Columbo", a detective in Los Angeles. I had other significant roles in movies including "The Princess Bride", "The Great Race", "A Pocketful of Miracles", and "Next". Who was I?
7. I was an American actor, director, producer and writer in film, theater, and television. Many people know me for my role as Mickey Goldmill, who trained a boxer in Philadelphia from rags to riches. Who was I?
8. People knew me best for two of my movies, "Young Frankenstein" and "Blazing Saddles", but my favorite role was playing a chocolate factory owner. I let special kids with golden tickets into my candy land, to choose one of them to take my place. Who was I?
9. My favorite role was playing a double amputee in the movie "King's Row" in 1942. I performed in many action movies, but later switched my career from acting to politics and became the 40th president of the United States. Who was I?
10. Count your blessings and you may find that it truly is a wonderful life. One of the highlights of my acting career was a 1946 Christmas drama, playing George Bailey, a man contemplating suicide until he goes on a journey with an angel on Christmas Eve. Who am I?
Source: Author exceller
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.