Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Arguably the most famous remarriage in history: She is famous for her role as an Egyptian pharaoh and he as her lover. Who are these two stars who collided not once but twice?
2. Rapper Marshall Mathers (Eminem) married his wife in 1999 and remarried her in 2006. Who is she?
3. She is an Oscar nominated and Golden Globe winning "Working Girl". He played a cop in two different television series. They originally met on the set of "The Harrad Experiment" (1973) where he co-starred with her mother. Who are they?
4. Actor-restaurateur Stephen Crane twice married this leading lady with a reputation as a femme fatale following her role in "The Postman Always Rings Twice" (1946). Who is she?
5. The late "Kid" McCoy was better known for his pugilistic career than his film roles. He also married Miss Julia Woodruff not once, not twice, but thrice in succession! What was "Kid" McCoy's real name?
6. This actor starred in a movie with his first wife's second husband. After marrying his second wife Jennifer Bogart in 1973, and again in 1978, he came up trumps playing Reuben Tishkoff in the "Ocean" trilogy. Who is this great actor?
7. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
One star of the silver screen was married seven times to five different wives. Which Emmy and Grammy winning comedian, known for his roles in "Silver Streak" (1976), "Stir Crazy" (1980) and "Brewster's Millions" (1985), married Flynn Belaine and Jennifer Lee twice each between 1978 and 2001?
8. Which Hollywood actor, whose career spanned three decades and included roles in television's "Temperature's Rising" (early-mid 1970s) and the big screen's "The Shawshank Redemption" (1994) married Nancy Mygatt twice?
9. Lawrence Zeiger, host of radio and television, married former "Playboy" bunny Arlene Akins twice. First in 1961 and again in 1967. What is his showbiz name, by which he is more widely known?
10. This actress has gone by the names: Sarah Jane Mayfield, Jane Durrell, and Sarah Jane Fulks. She is an Oscar winning former wife of an American President and married her fourth husband, Fred Karger, twice. Who is this actress who graced the stage, screen and television for two decades?
Source: Author leith90
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.