Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the full name of the first woman that Frank Sinatra married, the girl that was the sweetheart from his teen years?
2. Frank Sinatra and his wife Nancy had a daughter in 1940, named Nancy Sandra Sinatra. What were the names of the next two kids they had together?
3. Blissful life with first-wife Nancy was not to last. Six days after the ink dried on his divorce papers from Nancy, what famous actress did Frank Sinatra marry in November of 1951?
4. In 1966, how old was Sinatra when he married his third wife, the then 20-year-old Mia Farrow?
5. The only woman that Frank Sinatra married and did NOT divorce was Barbara Marx. Which Marx brother was she the former wife of?
6. Who wrote the unauthorized biography 'His Way' that Frank Sinatra unsuccessfully tried to prevent from being published?
7. At the 1994 Grammy Awards, which musical celebrity introduced and then presented Sinatra with the prestigious 'Legend' award, honoring his lifetime of musical contributions?
8. In his early singing days, Frank Sinatra scored a big break in 1939 and become the front man for which trumpeter bandleader?
9. Sinatra not only performed song, but he also excelled in acting on the silver screen. He even won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for his role in what film?
10. Which pair of films represents Sinatra's first acting role in a film and then his last appearance in a film?
Source: Author mrbondskin
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.