Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what year was Frank Sinatra born?
2. Which of the following is NOT a well-known nickname of Frank Sinatra?
3. What is the middle name of Frank Sinatra?
4. Frank Sinatra got his name from his _________ .
5. Which song by Sinatra was used in the 1993 motion picture, 'Mrs. Doubtfire'?
6. In the 1955 film, 'Guys and Dolls,' Sinatra plays the character of ___________ .
7. The correct order of Sinatra's marriages are ____________ ?
8. Sinatra was known as the leader of a singing and comedic group known as ___________ ?
9. Who was the only living member of the Sinatra-led Rat Pack at the end of the 1990s?
10. In the series 'Married with Children,' which Sinatra song is the opening theme?
11. Sinatra's mother was known to everyone as ____________ ?
12. The last original album Sinatra recorded (in 1994) was titled ____________ ?
13. Frank Sinatra was known to have influenced the success of one particular president's political campaign. Which president?
14. On December 8, 1963, what tragedy struck Frank Sinatra?
15. In a TV special that aired around Thanksgiving time in 1999, Celine Dion resurrected Sinatra in a duet that meshed Sinatra's recording with Dion's vocals. This song was _________ .
16. The piece of clothing most associated with Frank Sinatra was ___________ .
17. What song title is engraved on Sinatra's grave?
18. Francis Albert Sinatra died at age ____ in May 1998.
19. The last motion picture Sinatra ever made an appearance in was ___________ ?
20. In the Christmas Season of 2000, which singing artist "sang a duet" with Sinatra with the traditional song, 'Let It Snow'?
Source: Author SkyGuy40
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.