Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was Frank Sinatra's birth name?
2. Sinatra was married four times. Which one of the following women did NOT become Mrs. Sinatra?
3. Frank Sinatra enjoyed huge success as a teen idol during the 1940s, only to see his career level off and fade during the early 1950s. What major motion picture is credited with reviving Sinatra's career in 1953?
4. Sinatra received an Academy Award for his portrayal of Maggio.
5. Frank Sinatra's music enjoyed a rebirth in popularity in the mid 1950s. Name the record label for whom Sinatra recorded until 1960.
6. What was the name of Sinatra's first album on the Reprise label?
7. A member of Sinatra's famed "Rat Pack", actor Peter Lawford, was brother-in-law to which famous American?
8. Who among the following celebrities was NOT a part of the "Rat Pack"?
9. In 1967, Frank and his daughter Nancy had a smash hit duet. Can you name this song?
10. Frank Sinatra retired permanently on July 20, 1969, quoted as saying that nothing he could do would exceed the success of America's first moon landing.
Source: Author LeeRoyBoy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.