Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Richard Hatch was born in Santa Monica, California on what date?
2. At age 21, Hatch married in 1966, but divorced only after a few years of marriage. This union produced a son Paul Michael Hatch, born in 1967.
3. What is Richard Hatch's middle name?
4. Hatch was introduced to audiences when cast as the original Philip Brent in the soap "All My Children", airing in 1970.
5. After his stint on "All My Children", Hatch captured the role of Inspector Dan Robbins on "The Streets of San Francisco." Hatch played the role from 1976 to 1977.
6. Richard Hatch played the role of what real life duo singer, in the 1978 biographical made for television movie "Deadman's Curve"?
7. The role for which Hatch is best remembered was playing Captain Apollo in what 1978-79 sci-fi hit series?
8. Hatch appeared in part one and part two of Baywatch Hawaii in "Trapped Beneath the Sea".
9. Hatch was always a sought after actor, so it was no surprise he showed up in one of the biggest night time prime soaps along side Joan Collins. Hatch portrayed Dean Caldwell from 1984 to 1985 in this saga of a wealthy Denver oil family that set the standard for attire throughout the nation in the 1980s with its big shoulder pads and even bigger hair. This soap aired from 1981 to1989, what was its title?
10. Hatch formed Merlinquest Entertainment Inc. in 1980, working as a motivational speaker at workshops and seminars geared towards helping people maximize their own potential, and live their lives with contentment and maximum success.
Source: Author zoop
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.