Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Knowing that Samuel L. Jackson is an actor, what surprising impediment did he develop in his childhood that he had to learn to get over (similar to Marilyn Monroe, Hugh Grant, James Earl Jones, and Nicole Kidman)?
2. Samuel L. Jackson attended Morehouse College in Atlanta, Georgia. There he found his passion after attending a class on public speaking. For which subject did he originally attend and want to get his degree in?
3. Samuel L. Jackson was actively involved in the Civil Rights movement and was even expelled from college for his actions.
4. Samuel L. Jackson appeared in a few independent productions before he began to take more mainstream roles. What, however, prevented him from becoming a Broadway actor, something John Belushi, Whitney Houston, Robert Downey Jr., and Drew Barrymore all struggled with too?
5. They worked together in "Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard", but they had already met in New York City years before. When Samuel L. Jackson was trying to kick his career into gear, which actor (also of "The Shawshank Redemption" and "Invictus" fame) took him under his wing as a mentor?
6. While Samuel L. Jackson has had many memorable roles, the one of Jules Winnfield stands out. For which film did Jackson receive his first nomination for an Academy Award?
7. Though Samuel L. Jackson has had many roles over his long career, one of the roles has been very prominent in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. What role has Jackson reprised in over ten films and television series, and has become one of the most recognizable in the MCU?
8. In the "Star Wars" movies, Samuel L. Jackson has a recurring role in the prequel trilogy, one that gives him a unique-looking purple lightsaber. What is Jackson's role in "Star Wars"?
9. Did Samuel L. Jackson speak out in favour of wearing masks during the Coronavirus epidemic in the United States?
10. Samuel L. Jackson is an avid sports fan and often can be seen playing golf. Which English Premier League team does he support, one that he encountered when he was shooting the film "The 51st State" and featured in the film?
Source: Author LeoDaVinci
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.