Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This actor, who appeared in the 1978 miniseries "Centennial", was born in Beverly Hills, California, in 1934.
2. This football player-turned-actor won the Heisman Trophy as a member of the USC Trojans football team.
3. This 1970s leading lady was once married to J. Geils Band singer Peter Wolf.
4. This legendary movie star, known for his blue eyes, won a Best Actor Oscar a year after receiving the Academy's Lifetime Achievement Award.
5. This actor, well known for television roles, was born in 1932, in New York City, to parents who were in the entertainment industry.
6. This actor-dancer, who was among the most famous from Hollywood's Golden Age, was one of the first recipients of the Kennedy Center Honors, in 1978.
7. With a long and distinguished career in motion pictures that lasted from 1938 until his death in 1981, this Hollywood hunk of the 1950s was the Best Man when Ronald Reagan married Nancy Davis in 1952.
8. This tough-guy actor made his mark on-screen as the one person who knew what was going on in "The Blob" (1958), but hardly anyone paid attention to his warning because he was a teenager.
9. This actress was the second wife of producer David O. Selznick, from 1949 until his death in 1965.
10. By using the answers to the previous nine questions, can you name the 1974 movie in which all of these actors appeared?
Source: Author robmeister
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor JuniorTheJaws
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.