Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was born Caryn Johnson in NYC in 1955?
2. His parents named him Leonard Hacker, born in 1924 in Brooklyn. Who is he?
3. Susan Stockard, born in NYC in 1944, eventually changed her name to which of these?
4. Betty Joan Perske, born in NYC in 1924, eventually used which as a stage name?
5. Who entered the world named Benjamin Kubelsky, born in Chicago in 1894?
6. Frederick Bickel, born in Racine, Wisconsin in 1897 became famous using which of these nom-de-plumes?
7. Volodymyr Palahniuk born in Pennsylvania in 1919, changed his name to what?
8. Annie Mae Bullock, born in Tennessee in 1939. What stage name did she eventually take?
9. Stevland Judkins, born in Michigan in 1950, decided he liked to be called which of these?
10. Who started life as Ruby Stevens, born in Brooklyn in 1907?
Source: Author Gatsby722
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.