Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these loving couples did William Shakespeare NOT write about?
2. In the "Bridget Jones" film series, the heroine has relationships with three men. Which one does she end up marrying?
3. What is the name of the prince in disguise (famous for his aria "Nessun dorma") who melts the cold heart of the princess Turandot in Giacomo Puccini's eponymous opera?
4. Which endearing couple manages to enjoy a short marriage and produce a child before dying in the final volume of the "Harry Potter" series?
5. Inspired by Shakespeare's star-crossed lovers, "Romeo and Juliet" is a lovely song that has become a classic. What famous English band recorded it in 1980?
6. In the popular soap opera "Dallas", Bobby Ewing, younger brother to the villainous JR, marries the daughter of a long-standing rival of his father. What is the lady's name?
7. In which animated Walt Disney movie would you find an odd but very sweet couple named Duchess and Thomas O'Malley?
8. In Homer's "Iliad", Hector, the greatest Trojan hero, has a wife whom he loves very deeply. What is her name?
9. What animated TV series character has an occasionally spendthrift wife by the name of Wilma?
10. Backwoodsman Adam marries a young woman named Millie because of the quality of her cooking, but eventually the two fall in love. In what musical film does this happen?
Source: Author LadyNym
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.