Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. For the duration of the show Fibber McGee and Molly lived on Wistful Vista. What was the street number of their house?
2. The husband and wife characters of Fibber and Molly McGee were played by Jim Jordan and Marian Driscoll. Were these two married in real life?
3. This company was the sponsor of Fibber and Molly's show from 1935 until 1950. What was its name?
4. A running gag in the show is a place stuffed with junk that often causes a great deal of ruckus and noisy sound effects. What was this place that caused such hubbub?
5. In addition to playing Molly, Marian Driscoll also voiced this recurring character on the show. What was her name?
6. This character from Fibber McGee and Molly went on to have his own spin-off radio show. What was his name?
7. Although many different musical groups made their way through the show the best known orchestra took over in 1938. What is the name of this group that provided instrumental music each episode?
8. In addition to radio, Fibber and Molly also hit the big screen in the movies "Here We Go Again" (1942), and "Heavenly Days" (1944). What other radio comedy "team" co-starred in these films?
9. "Fibber McGee and Molly" was never inducted into the Radio Hall of Fame.
10. One of Bill Thompson's more popular characters on the show was The Old-Timer. What was his constant catch phrase before launching into a joke?
Source: Author darrellcdow
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.