Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When going swimming in a pool, which of the following things is a smart thing to do?
2. When playing sports, it is important to drink plenty of which liquid?
3. When riding in a car, always wear your seatbelt. Children under age 13 should sit in the back seat and in which position?
4. If you need to cross the street after getting off the school bus before the bus moves away, what is the proper way to do so?
5. Which of the following things should you never play with because it might be hot?
6. If you are using the internet and you receive a message from someone asking for your address, what should you do?
7. If you and your parents are out for a walk and come across a neighbor with her dog, when would it be appropriate and safe for you to pet the dog?
8. When riding a bicycle it is important to wear a helmet. But you should also wear a helmet when riding which of the following other items?
9. You do not need to wear sunscreen on cloudy, summer days even if you do spend a lot of time outside.
10. During the winter, which of the following places is it appropriate and safe to go ice skating?
Source: Author Joepetz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.