Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. After school, Cindy and her mother walked to the park. What is a synonym for walked?
2. During their stroll, Cindy's mother said the weather was very pleasant. What is a synonym for pleasant?
3. Cindy saw a clown at the park that made her giggle. What is a synonym for giggle?
4. After Cindy saw the clown, she saw a boy who was very tall. What is a synonym for tall?
5. Cindy said that the tall boy was her friend. What is a synonym for friend?
6. Cindy and her tall friend played on the teeter-totter. What is a synonym for teeter-totter?
7. After playing on the teeter-totter, Cindy said she was tired. What is a synonym for tired?
8. When Cindy and her mother strolled back home, Cindy saw her father who had just arrived from work. What is a synonym for work?
9. Cindy told her father that she had fun walking to the park. What is a synonym for fun?
10. Cindy loved her mother and father very much. What is a synonym for love?
Source: Author November4
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.