Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Santa was looking over the lists of children's names when he saw that the elf who printed the two lists forgot to label them. Santa wasn't able to tell which list was for nice children or which was for the opposite of nice. What is the opposite of nice?
2. Mrs. Claus was rushing to prepare this treat when the bending machine broke down. All she could make was this straight, minty flavored treat with red and white stripes.
3. The elves in charge of making bicycles got the order mixed up with the elves in charge of making this three-wheeled toy. What type of toy did they make instead?
4. After Santa put on his warm, red suit, he noticed that one of his mittens was missing. The lost mitten rhymes with the words might, light and sight. Can you figure out which mitten he misplaced?
5. As the elves lined up the reindeer in front of the sleigh, they discovered that the most important reindeer wasn't there yet. Which reindeer has a red nose that lights the path for Santa?
6. Santa was delayed by a slumbering elf who was in charge of making teddy bears. While he was asleep, he accidentally pushed the stop button. Instead of making teddy bears he made the king of the jungle. What animal is often called the king of the jungle?
7. Anna and Andrew stayed up so late to see what Santa brought them, they got hungry and ate all the cookies that they had put out for Santa to snack on. They didn't have any more cookies so they decided to give him a piece of fruit. This fruit can be red, green or yellow. It is round and can be made into a pie.
8. Anna and Andrew fell asleep just before Santa and the reindeer landed on their rooftop. As Santa stepped out of the sleigh, he slipped on a long, frozen piece of ice. He laughed as he steadied his gait. What is the name of this long piece of ice?
9. Santa was going to make the last delivery on Christmas Eve to a little girl who asked him to bring her an item used to glide along on ice. It comes in a pair, has laces, and blades on the bottom. What did the little girl ask Santa to bring her?
10. Anna and Andrew said a prayer before they ate their Christmas breakfast. They were taught that the real meaning of Christmas is a celebration of this person's birth who was born to Mary and Joseph.
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor
NatalieW before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.